Whether you need personal or business storage, or wine storage, we offer a variety of sizes of units to suit your needs. Our buildings feature two floors and over 40 differently sized units to choose from – with 5 freight elevators and an assortment of drive up units. La Cave, our premier wine cellar, houses a variety of units that can accommodate between 6 – 100 cases of your fine wines.
Our tenants use our services while they travel, for their businesses, to store antique, art collections, wine, records, or just for extra space.
Renting a unit with us is simple. You may visit us in person or give us a call and we will assist you in choosing the size that best suits your needs. If you would like to see our beautiful facility in person, we'll gladly show you available units.
Once you select a unit, we will guide you through our rental agreement. You may bring your own lock or we can provide one to you. Each lock we provide is brand new and, for your safety, never reused. Dollies and rolling carts are provided on site to help facilitate your move in. As a tenant, you may visit your unit anytime between 7:00 am to 7:00 pm every day, with the exception of national holidays. We also sell retail boxing and packing supplies for your convenience.
Striving to be among the most professionally operated facilities, we feature the latest security and electronic systems, computerized cross-referenced data base, and on-site security personnel. Also,
- Our properties are secured with individual, electronic gate access codes for each unit
- ach unit is kept safe with triple lock-tight security
- Tenants keep the only key to their unit
- We run daily lock checks to ensure your belongings are secure
- Our live-in Resident Manager is available for emergencies
- Electronic door security keeps the facility safe at all times
- ameras in each of our hallways and exterior doors are equipped with infrared perimeter security